Between the dates of June 5, 2016 and June 19, 2016, I will be participating in booktuber ThoughtsOnTomes reading challenge. That challenge is:
1) Read more than one tome (500+ pages)
2) Take a graphic novel break (doesn’t have to be over 500 pages)
3) Read a tome that is part of a series
4) Read over 500 pages in one week
5) Read an adult novel
The books I plan on reading during this two week period are:
1) Twilight: Special Tenth Anniversary Edition/Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined by Stephenie Meyer (728 pages)
2) City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare (725 pages)
3) Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (563 pages)
These 3 books knock out numbers 1 and 3. These books have been on my reading list for quite some time, so this reading challenge outta be quite interesting.
I really want to read 100-150 pages a day. I will keep you guys updated as I am doing the challenge, so stay tuned!
Here are the links for ThoughtsOnTomes various platforms. If YOU want to join the challenge, then please do so!
YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/user/ThoughtsOnTomes