I have been blogging for a little over 6 months now. I thought that it was about time to do a tag. Now, I wasn’t tagged nor do I plan on tagging anybody, but I thought it would be nice if I did one. I can’t remember who started this tag, though. Some of these questions are changed due to me finding them on BookTube.
1) Where are you joining us from?
I am from a small town in Maryland outside Baltimore City called Dundalk.
2) How old are you?
I just turned 20 years old.
3) Why did you join book blogging?
Because I thought it would be interesting to do.
4) What is the meaning behind your username (If it’s something other than your name)?
It is my name.
5) What types of books do you read/want to talk about here?
I read anything and everything and I want to talk about most of them.
6) Who are some of your favorite authors?
My favorite authors include: Richelle Mead, Stephenie Meyer, Siobhan Vivian, Claudia Gabel, and Rachel Hawkins…among a lot of others.
7) What’s the last book you read?
“Beautiful Bastard” by Christina Lauren (Review is here: https://stephaniecassidyblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/31/book-review-beautiful-bastard-by-christina-lauren/)
8) What are you currently reading?
“Nobody Does It Better” by Cecily von Ziegesar and “On The Bright Side, I’m Now The Girlfriend Of A Sex God” by Louise Rennison.
9) What do you use for bookmarks?
Anything and everything. I actually just bought a few magnetic bookmarks from Barnes & Noble.
10) Show us your current TBR pile!
11) Which do you prefer: Hardcover or Paperback? Ebooks or Physical Books? Owning or Borrowing Books?
Both, physical books, and owning books.
12) What book or series got you into reading?
“The Twilight Saga” by Stephenie Meyer
13) How did you discover book blogging?
Through a Facebook group that I am in
14) What challenges do you think you’ll face with your own blog?
Not posting consistently
15) Where else can we find you? Link up! (Social media)