I am going to be comparing and contrasting the book and the movie of “The Girl on the Train” by Paula Hawkins.
- They had the same emotional value
- Rachel was the same whiny ***** in both the book and the movie
- The moods were the same
- The book
- Takes place in England
- All British characters
- Barely had cursing (if any at all)
- The movie
- Takes place in NEW YORK CITY
- ONLY ONE BRITISH CHARACTER
- Cursing……a lot
As ya’ll can tell, I may have not really liked the book, but I absolutely HATED the movie. I couldn’t even get half an hour into the movie before I had to turn it off because it was so bad. Emily Blunt made the BEST Rachel, and I applaud her on her performance…….but the movie was terrible.