This is my first Top 5 Wednesday post!
- Richelle Mead – Everyone I know knows that I absolutely LOVE Richelle Mead. The first book I read from her was “Vampire Academy” back in Spring 2011. I haven’t read “Soundless” or “The Glittering Court” yet, but I really want to. I really want to read her adult novels: the “Georgina Kincaid” series, the “Dark Swan” series, and the “Age of X” series.
- John Green – I loved reading “The Fault in Our Stars”. I literally cried in the end. I had bought “Paper Towns” a month or two ago, but I really just wanna read ALL of his books.
- Robin Jones Gunn – I had read the first two books in the “Christy Miller” series and now I really want to read the rest of them (all 20+ books).
- Colleen Hoover – I first heard about Colleen Hoover while watching a couple videos on BookTube and so I decided to take out “Ugly Love” while I was at the library. I LOVED IT! So I went out and got my own copy. Now I can’t stop buying Colleen Hoover’s books. I think I have almost all of her books. I totally recommend reading a book by Colleen Hoover if you haven’t already done so!
- Stephenie Meyer – I really loved “The Twilight Saga” and I enjoyed “The Host”. I bought “The Chemist” a couple months ago and I really can’t wait to read it!