I am doing this post because I know for a fact that I will not be finishing any more books between now and tonight.
This month, I have read a total of 5 books:
- “Tales of the Closet, Volume 1” By Ivan Velez Jr.
- “It Ends With Us” by Colleen Hoover
- “Nothing Can Keep Us Together” by Cecily von Ziegesar
- “Octopus! The Most Mysterious Creature in the Sea” by Katherine Harmon Courage
- “Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul on Love & Friendship” by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, and Kimberly Kirberger
I also DNF-ed one book this month and that was “Les Miserables” by Victor Hugo. In my defense, at least I tried to read it. Most people wouldn’t even try.
I have read 46 hours in the month of June (if I read today, I will edit this post with an update).
Until my next update,