I did wind up finishing “Cut” by Patricia McCormick this week and I am almost done “Swear” by Nina Malkin. This week was hell for me. Thursday night, I started feeling sick and then I was bed-ridden for both Friday and Saturday (I had to call out of work on Saturday). My Mom suspects that I either had the flu or a really bad cold (as my whole body went numb Saturday afternoon and I kept going from a normal temperature to a low-grade fever over and over again). We don’t know what I have. I still don’t feel good, but medication is helping. I still feel miserable – I have never felt this bad in my entire life (and I’ve had food poisoning multiple times and it never felt this bad).
I managed to do all of my homework yesterday, so today, I am just messing around until I have to go to work (I have to suck it up and go; my bills aren’t going to pay themselves). I don’t really have anything planned for today except work.
- Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings – page 12 out of 534.
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald – page 63 out of 172
- The Key by Jennifer Anne Davis – page 699 out of 3947. This is on my phone, so the pages are wacky. I am 18% done this book.
- The City of Dreaming Books by Walter Moers – page 69 out of 478. This is on my Nook, so the pages are wacky. I am 14% done this book.
- Swear by Nina Malkin – page 385 out of 468
- Darker by E.L. James – page 53 out of 393. This is on my Nook, so the pages are wacky. I am 12% done this book.
- The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan – page 149 out of 375
This week, I plan on finishing “Swear” and starting “Nobody Walks” by Dennis M. Walsh. I also plan on getting through at least half of the audiobook for “The Girl on the Train” by Paula Hawkins. This will be a re-read for me. I mentioned in my Unhaul for 2017 that I was thinking about getting rid of this book. I will be listening to the audiobook while I’m driving and I will make my decision soon on to keep or not to keep. This week is the week before Spring Break and midterms are this week. The next two weeks are just going to be me catching up on all of the textbooks readings that I have been putting off this semester. I have a bunch of assignments due the beginning of April, so I don’t know how much actual reading I will be getting in. I also have a book being shipped to me from Amazon, so I’m hoping to get it sometime this week.
Until my next post,