So, I finished reading this book this morning.
Overview from GoodReads:
Harry Potter is midway through his training as a wizard and his coming of age. Harry wants to get away from the pernicious Dursleys and go to the International Quidditch Cup. He wants to find out about the mysterious event that’s supposed to take place at Hogwarts this year, an event involving two other rival schools of magic, and a competition that hasn’t happened for a hundred years. He wants to be a normal, fourteen-year-old wizard. But unfortunately for Harry Potter, he’s not normal – even by wizarding standards. And in his case, different can be deadly.
|| I still liked the movie better, but I did definitely love this book. My favorite part was the last couple pages.
I bought a couple ebooks this month (with my Barnes and Noble gift card). The first 2 were bought, the next 4 were free ebooks, and the last 24 were borrowed books from the public library.
- Dancing in my Nuddy-pants by Louise Rennison
- Away Laughing on a Fast Camel by Louise Rennison
- I Bring the Fire (Parts 1, 2, 3, and In The Balance) by C. Gockel
- Bad Billionaire by Julie Kriss
- 3:AM Kisses by Addison Moore
- Fire in Frost by Alicia Rades
- Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli
- 16 Things I Thought Were True by Janet Gurtler
- Invisible by Pete Hautman
- Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
- We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Crown of Ice by Vicki Weavil
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith
- If We Kiss by Rachel Vail
- Love and F1rst Sight by Josh Sundquist
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo audiobook by Stieg Larsson
- Faking perfect by Rebecca Phillips
- Full Moon Kisses by Ellen Schreiber
- Some Boys by Patty Blount
- White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- A Tale As Old As Time by Liz Braswell
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
- Once Upon A Dream by Liz Braswell
- The Warlock by Michael Scott
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire audiobook by J.K. Rowling
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Eat lots of good food, have fun, see your families, and if you don’t get around to reading for the Readathon, it’s okay – you all deserve a nice day to relax!
Until my next post,
For the next 5 days (today though Sunday) I don’t have school because of the holidays. I’m hoping to get a lot of reading done as well as most of my homework for the rest of the semester.
Today, I had exercised, gone to work, ate dinner, babysat my boyfriend’s nephew while his sister did some Thanksgiving prep, and as soon as I was done, I passed out and slept like a rock.
Pages Read: 0
Total Pages Read: 198
So, today, I went to school, went with my boyfriend and his brother-in-law somewhere, went back to my boyfriend’s house, did some homework while listening to the “Goblet of Fire” audiobook and then sorted though my email while still listening to the audio book, went put to dinner with my boyfriend, and then went back to his house and watched a movie.
PAGES READ: 122
TOTAL PAGES READ: 198
So, today, I went to school, went home for a bit, went to the public library to do some homework, went to go pick my boyfriend up from work (and finished chapter 1 and half of chapter 2 of “The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo while I was waiting), went back to my boyfriend’s house, did some homework, read a few pages of “The Chemist”, ate dinner, and went to bed.
PAGES READ: 20
TOTAL PAGES READ: 76
So, today, I had gone to work, picked my boyfriend up from where he was hanging withhis friends (reading a couple pages from “The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo”), ate dinner with my boyfriend and his family, and finished chapter 2 of “The Chemist”.
PAGES READ: 16
TOTAL PAGES READ: 56